Studio ABCD owns and operates the Internet site located at www.abcd.co.in, by visiting our site and/or purchasing the products listed in our website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers and merchants. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current online store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Greengreeks.com.
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that User are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that User are the age of majority in their state or province of residence and User have given us their consent to allow any of User’s minor dependents to use this site. In order to access this service, User may be required to provide information about yourself such as identification or contact details as part of the registration process for the service, you agree that any registration information you give to Studio ABCD will always be accurate, correct and up to date. User may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may User, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). User must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of Users Services.
- Studio ABCD reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- User understand that their content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- User agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
Studio ABCD are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Studio ABCD reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Studio ABCD shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The products are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- Studio ABCD have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at our online store. Studio ABCD cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- The products damaged during the transit will not be exchanged, we only replace items if they are defective only those products would be exchanged subjected to availability of stocks.
- To be eligible for a return in case of any defects, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- User will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning the product. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- To complete your return, Studio ABCD requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Studio ABCD reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Studio ABCD may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Studio ABCD reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, and at the sole discretion of us. Studio ABCD reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Studio ABCD do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Studio ABCD reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. Studio ABCD may, in sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that Studio ABCD make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Studio ABCD reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by customers, dealers, resellers or distributors.
- User agrees to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our site store. User agree to promptly update their account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that Studio ABCD can complete Users transactions and contact you as needed.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- Studio ABCD may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place in connection with products and services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information
- Studio ABCD will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
- When User purchase products from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, Studio ABCD collects the personal information User give us such as name, address and email address.
- When User browse our store, Studio ABCD also automatically receive Users computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With Users permission, Studio ABCD may send emails about our new products and other updates.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
- When User provides Studio ABCD with personal information to complete a transaction, verify their credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, Studio ABCD imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If Studio ABCD asks for Users personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us to Compliance Officer #99, Second Floor, 1st Cross, b/w 2nd and 4th Main, HAL 3rd stage, New Thippasandra, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560075
- Studio ABCD may disclose your personal information if required by law to do so or if User violates our Terms of Service.
- Studio ABCD’s online store is hosted on Greengreeks.com they provide us with the secure hosting services for us to host our website and online store.
- User’s data is stored through Greengreeks’s data storage, databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall under our login ID.
- Credit card, Debit card and Net banking are options to complete your purchase. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Users purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- In general, the third-party providers used by Studio ABCD will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, Studio ABCD recommends that User read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdictions in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect Users personal information, Studio ABCD take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If User provides us with their credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- If our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- If User would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information Studio ABCD have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Privacy Compliance Officer Studio ABCD, #99, Second Floor, 1st Cross, b/w 2nd and 4th Main, HAL 3rd stage, New Thippasandra, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560075.